HOKA ONE ONE Aggies RC Club Nationals Qualifying
Below you'll find the HOKA ONE ONE Aggies RC USATF National Club Cross Country Qualifying Procedures for Open Athletes.
Our goal each year is to field our best team possible taking into account a fair procedure of deciding who to send while rewarding athletes who support the team throughout the season. We are able to send up to 8 athletes, the exact number will be determined based on the competitiveness of all members of the team.
The teams will be decided based on a point system as well as meeting following the PA/USATF Championships with team captains, coaches and elder statespeople within the club to vote on the remaining members. Our criteria:
- Spots 1-5 based on points earned at the Matt Yeo Invitational (10/21 - Martinez, CA) and the PA/USATF Regional Championships (11/19, San Francisco, CA) as described below.
- Spots 6-8 determined:
- first by performance at PA/USATF XC Champs
- performances on HOKA ONE ONE Aggies RC bonus race calendar
- 1st Aggie: 15 points
- 2nd: 13
- 3rd: 12
- 4th: 11
- 5th: 10
- 6th: 9
- 7th: 8
- 8th: 7
- 9th: 6
- 10th: 5
- 11th: 4
- 12th: 3
- 13th: 2
- 14th: 1
* Matt Yeo Invite worth 1x points
* PA/USATF XC Champs worth 2x points
Best of luck to all this coming XC Season. Remember, it’s never too early to get ready for cross country.
Complete XC Schedule: https://www.pausatf.org/data/2017/XC2017Sched.htm