Join Us for Aggies Camp 2018!
IMPORTANT SO WE CAN PLAN: RSVP or Pay for Aggies Camp by using the form at the bottom of this page.
When: August 31 - September 3 (Labor Day Weekend)
Where: Prosser Lake (near Truckee) Group Camp
- individual ($75)
- family of 4 ($125)
Includes: Campground fees, meals. Camp shirt free for current dues paying members of the HOKA ONE ONE Aggie RC. Pay for 2018 and receive club benefits plus a camp shirt! Your dues covers part of camp, so get current on your dues before or at camp.
PLAN NOW, that’s LABOR DAY WEEKEND
New club members should make it a point to attend; not only will you meet many of the people you’ve read about, but to enhance your ranking in the social hierarchy of the club. We will have gear for those current with their dues. Please RSVP using the form below so we have an accurate count!
Directions: From Bay Area take Hwy 80 E toward Reno, at Truckee take Hwy 89 N (toward Sierraville/Quincy), go approx 4 miles to Prosser Lake Campground sign, turn right. Go about 2 miles to the end of the road to Prosser Group Camp.
- Friday: Meet & Greet Bier and Brotz. Bring a 6 pack of your favorite micro-brew to share.
- Saturday: Mexican Fiesta. Happy hour begins with the Reno style guacamole and Margaritas with a NC twist. Capped off with a piñata and Tunes' metallurgy fun facts.
- Sunday: Pick your distance long run on dirt trails. Breakfast is Peanut's flapjack-o-rama. Lunch and fun then the annual meeting of the minds to decide the club's direction.
- Sunday evening: Italian Feast, the Sacto group's famous pasta and red wine. Annual ARC State-of-the-Union discussion, campfire tales and marshmallow wars.
- Monday morning: 40 minute hangover helper.
- World Championships of Horseshoes all weekend and the the Grove-Searls longest drive contest.
- Bring floatables for Tan Time.
What to bring:
- Camping stuff ie. tent, sleeping bag, flashlight, snacks, drinks, cash, folding chair, beach towel, re-hydration liquids, sunscreen, etc.
- Running stuff.
- Biking gear if into that.
- Extra cash if into donating it to local casinos.
- It's hot during the day and cold at night. Heavy jacket is highly recommended as is rain gear just in case. If you took your camp plate and mug home with you remember to bring it.
What if you don't have gear? Don't worry. Gordon Abbott will be the go to guy for all of your camping needs. From tents, lanterns, sleeping bags, drinking gloves, etc. Contact Gordon if you need anything to complete your Aggie Camp gear.