HOKA Aggies RC Track Meet Entries 2018
As a perk for continuing your post collegiate competitive track career Darius Terry will coordinate entries for the track meets listed below. If you are able to get entered into the meet, the Club will pick up your entry fee. Darius can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To be eligible for this perk, please have the following completed before contacting Darius:
- Paid your 2018 HOKA Aggies RC club dues: https://www.aggiesrunning.com/join-aggies/
- Have a 2018 PA/USATF card being registered as with the HOKA Aggies RC (club #111): https://www.pausatf.org/joinrenew-now/
- Have a personal account at Direct Athletics: https://www.directathletics.com/
2018 HOKA Aggies RC Track Meet Schedule and Entry Deadlines:
- 3/10: Oxy – Entry due 3/5. Contact for entry by 3/1
- 3/24: Poly Invite – Entry due 3/20. Contact for entry by 3/15
- 3/30-3/31: Stanford Invite – Entry due 3/16. Contact for entry by 3/10
- 3/30-3/31: SF State – Entry due 3/23. Contact for entry by 3/17
- 4/13 (Fri): SBCC Easter Relays Elite Mile - HOKA Sponsored - Entry due 3/31. Contact for entry by 3/24
- 4/19-21: Mt Sac – Entry due 4/1. Contact for entry by 3/25
- 4/19-21: Bryan Clay – Entry Due 4/16. Contact for entry by 4/10
- 4/19-21: Long Beach Invite – Entry due 4/12. Contact for entry by 4/5
- 5/3: Payton Jordan – Stanford (No information yet)
- 5/12: Oxy Invite – Entry due 5/8. Contact for entry by 5/2
- 6/2: Jim Bush - 800/1500 only – Contact for entry by 5/20
- 6/9: Portland Track Festival – Entry due 6/3 – Contact for Entry by 5/28
- 6/21-24: USATF National Championships (No information yet)
Please contact Darius within 48 hours of the meet if you need to scratch.
Darius will work as hard as he can to get you into a meet, however he is a volunteer and not a professional agent. If you are particular about the heat you are entered in, please take it upon yourself to enter the meet on your own.
Many Thanks to Darius for stepping up and helping out in 2018!